Programme for 2016 now available on this website
Enquries to 023 626 1833 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New programmes in Management and Financial Accounting
Welcome to the Graham and Rhona Beck Skills Centre
Skills development is a key area for economic growth and poverty alleviation in South Africa.
The Graham and Rhona Beck Skills Centre's primary focus is to address the training needs of people in rural communities and acts mainly as a facilitating body, matching training supply with demand, and by providing a world-class training venue and facilities.
The Skills Centre ensures the development needs of the area are met through:
- An holistic approach towards the development of a person
- The delivering of training services based on factual needs
- Using the best, preferably accredited, service providers;
- Creating solid partnerships with suppliers, collaborators, sponsors and clients;
- Ensuring dynamic, effective, flexible, responsive, and transparent management;
- Obtaining the buy-in of most important stakeholders;
- Building a solid reputation known for delivery, and sound values and ethics;
- Ensuring visible and measurable success resulting in a ripple effect throughout the community.